Ready to learn more about impacting your campus for Christ? As you all meet in your huddles, there is a lot of freedom in how you use your time! However there are a few things that are crucial to the success of your huddle:
1) To start a Huddle on your campus, you should have:
- Coach/Huddle Coach*
- Youth Pastor
- Classroom (huddles typically meet either before school in the morning or during the lunch period)
- 3-4 Student-Athlete Leaders
*Every Huddle must have all adult leaders complete a Ministry Leader Application (MLA).
2) When you've assembled your team, contact your local FCA staff!
We want to engage, equip, empower and certify your Huddle as officially part of FCA's ministry. Scroll through our area pages to find your local contact.
3) Every time you meet, we expect your Huddle to: